District's Internet Outage
Portions of BISD’s website/services may be unavailable on Friday, July 10 due to updates on the District’s fiber network. Interruptions are expected throughout the day between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If website/services are unavailable, please try again later that afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Skyward Family Access will be unavailable from on July 13–19, 2015. Onsite assistance for Family Access will resume on July 20 at the BISD Administration Building.
2014-2015 School Year
All returning Richland High students will get to come to school complete their “Fast Five”
· A PARENT MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS BEFORE ARRIVING!
· THEY WILL NEED THEIR PARENT SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS LOGIN AND PASSWORD
· PARENTS MAY ACCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINNING AUGUST 5th
· STUDENTS WHO WERE ENROLLED IN THE 8TH GRADE AT NORTH RICHLAND OR NORTH RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE CONSIDERED RETURNING STUDENTS
1. Pay any unpaid fees or fines
2. Check for any health/immunization updates (Free and reduced lunch forms)
3. Get School ID’s ($10.00 fee for ID’s and Technology Fee)
4. Check Transportation (bus routes if qualified)/Pay for parking
5. Pick up schedule!!
August Dates to Remember
· Wednesday - August 4th – 6th : Computer Lab open for parents (9:00 – 3:00)
· Friday - August 7th – SENIORS (8:00 – 2:00)
· Monday – August 10th – JUNIORS last name A - F(8:00 – 11:00), last name G – L (3:00 – 7:00)
· Tuesday – August 11th – JUNIORS last name M - R(8:00 – 11:00), last name S - Z (3:00 – 7:00)
· Wednesday – August 12th – SOPHOMORES (8:30 – 11:30 or 1:00 – 4:00)
· Thursday August 13th – FRESHMAN (8:30 – 11:30 or 1:00 – 6:00)
· Friday - August 14th – Fish Camp (1:30 – 3:30)
If a student has a pressing schedule need, their counselor will tag that student for immediate assistance. All other questions will be addressed by email. All counselor email addresses will be on the schedule form when handed out.
For all students enrolled under Power of Attorney, Grandparent Affidavit or Proof of Residence will have to provide all appropriate paperwork that applies to their situation.
For all NEW students to BISD and Richland High School
· This includes any NEW student to BISD or new open enrollment student (this does NOT include 8th graders from North Ridge or North Richland)
· Monday and Tuesday, August 10th and 11th (8:00 – 11:00 am and 3:00 – 7:00 pm)
If you have a question about a schedule or class, email your counselor. Use the website above and click the ADMIN tab
Eva Trevino: A-C Margaret Jackson: D-I David Arthurs: J-M
Susie Rankin: N-R Beverly Morgan: S-Z