Head Injury Information
If your child received an injury to the head you should watch for any of the following symtpoms:
1. Severe Headache
2. Excessive drowsiness (awaken the child at least twice during the night).
3. Nausea and/or vomiting.
4. Double vision, blurred vision, or pupils different sizes.
5. Loss of muscle coordination such as falling down, walking strangely, or staggering.
6. Any unusual behavior such as being confused, breathing irregularly, or being dizzy.
8. Bleeding or discharge from an ear.
IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR OR EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY!