Note: A Student’s failure to follow a rule is noted in the classroom. At the end of the day this discipline log will be updated using a code (B for Behavior,
W for Work Ethic) and the number of the rule not followed. The teacher totals the log entries at the end of the six weeks to determine the student’s citizenship
grade on the report card. E= 0-2 entries S= 3-6 entries N= 7-11 U = 12 or more entries per six weeks.
1. Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak. 1. Work when you are supposed to work.
2. Sit in your seat unless you have permission to get up. 2. Complete or finish all work.
3. Remain quiet at appropriate times. . 3. Turn work in on time.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself. 4. Use a complete heading on all work.
5. Sit up at your desk with your feet on the floor. 5. Follow teacher’s directions when doing schoolwork.
6. Do what your teacher (or staff) asks immediately. 6. Use legible writing and clean paper for schoolwork.
7. Walk quietly in line with your hands to yourself. 7. Come to school on time.
8. Walk at all times while in the building. 8. Bring books, paper, and pencils to class.
9. Use appropriate language in the building and outdoors. 9. Cooperate during group work and do your part.
10. Follow CAFETERIA rules at mealtime. 10. Keep your desk organized, clean, inside and outside.
11. Follow rules while at PE or MUSIC class. 11. Keep only your textbooks, binder, and school box in desk.
12. Follow rules while at all other special classes. 12. Keep area under your desk and chair clean and clear.